Enquiries About Old GCSE Examinations and Certificates

If you attended The Elton High School and have an enquiry about your old GCSE examinations and/or certificates please email exams@eltonhigh.bury.sch.uk – you will need to include the following information:

  • Your full name (from when you attended)
  • Your date of birth
  • Your address (from when you attended)
  • The year you left Elton
  • A current daytime contact number
  • The information you are hoping to locate

Once the above is received we will be able to search our archives.

Please note:  We are only required to keep uncollected certificates for 12 months from issue and GCSE results for 7 years from issue.

We will try our best to find out the information you have requested and get back to you as soon as we can, during busy periods such as when exams are running things may take a little longer.

If you have lost your GCSE Certificates you may find the links below useful:





If your old exam board no longer exists

The Elton High School